Saturday, October 12, 2013

John Ford Coley & Terry Sylvester at the Arcada in St Charles Friday.



  





John Ford Coley, 1/2 of the duet, "England Dan & John Ford Coley", along with Terry Sylvester, former member of the "Hollies"(who replaced Graham Nash of the group), performed together the great Arcada Theater in St Charles last night. 

The guys with several hits in the "60s,'70s & '80s, partnered in this concert, & performed many of their classics including; "Carrie Anne", "We'll Never Have To Say Goodbye Again", "I'd Like To Make It With You", "Bus Stop", "Westward Wind", "Just One Look", "Who's Lonely Now", "The Air That I Breathe", "Soldier In The Rain",  "Nights Are Forever Without You", "I'd Really Like To See You Tonight", "Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress", "Love Is The Answer", & "He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother".


These guys and songs stand the test of time. Just GREAT!!

Check out my 15 video's from this concert on my Facebook page.