Monday, August 4, 2014

Here's Day 4 of Country Thunder 2014.

Here's Day 4 and last of this years Country Thunder. Since Country Thunder screwed up my 2015 seat and gave it to someone else, I will not be going to Country Thunder next year.

Here's some photo's of Gord Bamfort another Canadian.





Next up was Will Hoge.




 
Parmalee was next. 
 




 
How about Thomas Rhett.


 



 

 
And Thomas bring up a dancing cowboy.
 
 
 


 
And 2014 Country Thunder ends with Jason Aldean.
 








 



2014 Country Thunder. This is my last Country Thunder but I met some great people that I'll miss. Bill, Jack, Reba, Patti & her friend, Guez, and all the rest of my country friends that I met during the last 8 years at Country Thunder. Good Luck to you all. "Happy Trails To You 'Til We Meet Again" 
Make sure you check out my Facebook page for all video's of Country Thunder 2014. Just Friend me.