Sunday, October 3, 2010

FARM AID 25


Farm Aid 25 pictures and videos !! It was GREAT !! So check it out!! I apologize for the lack of videos for Kenny, Dave, John, Neil, and Willy. I took so many videos that my camera battery went dead. Sorry !!
Here are some original American farmers.



First, some of the thousands of fans!! And a special thanks to "My Neighbors for the Night (and day)" who really ROCKED with "The Rockin' Old Man". Wow, first the rockin' gang across the isle, then those rockers in the isle, and of course in front of me and behind me. What fun!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU !!!


And a fan with a little costume. She's not in jail!!
And a couple of dancing fans. One is a vendor!


The Blackwood Quartet got things started.

Robert Frances

Randy Rogers

The BoDeans

Amos Lee



Amos With Willy

Band Of Horses


Luke Nelson, (Willy's son) and The Promise of the Real (Luke was barefoot)

Jamey Johnson

Jason Mraz

Jeff Tweety

Norah Jones

Kenny Chesney



Dave Matthews with Tim Reynolds


John Mellencamp

Neil Young


And Farm Aid 25 ended. Check the Farm Aid web site for more pictures.