Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tim McGraw & Kenny Chesney with Jake Owen and Grace Potter

Video's and photos coming! But first here are a couple of photos.
Jim, seating assistant and Yosef, security. Great dudes.


Then "My Neighbor's For The Day", a Father and Daughter from Naperville who have a Country Concert outing annually together. Dad Jim with his daughter Kayle. Great country fans!


Ok, Time for Jake Owen to open. Here's some photo's .





And Jake's Drummer, Myron, gets a chance to play guitar and sing a song.

Next up, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals








And HERE'S TIM !!








"Felt Good On My Lips"
"Real Good Man"
"Where The Green Grass Grows"
"Southern Voice"
"The Cowboy In Me"
"I Like It I Love It"


And a few more Tim Photo's







Here's Kenny Chesney's opening!!
(click below)
  www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZo4kUM7RoE

"Reality"


 "I'm Be Back"







Great Concert and  The Brothers Of The Sun  Tim & Kenny along with Jake and I was really impressed with Grace Potter. Catch thelr concert if you get the chance.