Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lady Antebellum "We Own The Night"Concert

Lady Antebellum's "We Own The Night" concert at the Marcus Amphitheatre at Summerfest on Saturday June 30th had Thompson Square and Darius Rucker opening. The fans got into Thompson Square (I have better photo's of Thompson Square at the Naperville Ribfest which I will post later).
Here's 3 photos.


And here's Darius Rucker


 Time for LADY ANTEBELLUM!









And one short video.
And as you can see no videos allowed at this concert. However it was great!!


I have photo's of the following concerts that I will post soon. They are:  some new comers at Summerfest, , ZZ Top, Zac Brown Band, Sonia Leigh, Thompson Square, & Neil Diamond.  Also soon, Jake Owen, Grace Potter, Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, & Ringo Starr. Sorry for the posting delay but I've been busy at concerts. So visit my blog again and I will be adding more photo's and video's as soon as I can.