Saturday, July 13, 2013

AMERICANARAMA at Toyota Park 07-12-2013

Richard Thompson opened and was terrific!! Really got the fans ROCKIN'.  Later he joined Wilco for a couple of songs!

My Morning Jacket was up next. And their fan went wild.

The Chicago group, Wilco were great, singing several of their hits over the years.

And Dylan ended the concert with 15 of his hits including my Dylan favorite "Thunder On The Mountain" 

My "Neighbor's For The Night" were a nice married couple from Lincoln Park who go to several concerts each year. They're heading for Europe soon. Great Kids, "Have a good time".

Because of the lighting and distance from the stage, I only took a few photo's and a couple of video's before darkness set in.
Here's the photo's.







As you can see,

Google is still not fixed. I've reported it to them but it appears they don't know how to fix the problem with their blogspot.













Here's Bob Dylan's Set List