Friday, July 3, 2009

Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, and the Fab KENNY CHESNEY at Summerfest




Summerfest with Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, and KENNY.


Here's some fans that didn't get thrown out but there was quite a few who did get the axe.






The Lady Anebellum trio opened the concert and got the fans into the mood. "I Run To You"
their big hit was Dope.






The Hottie Miranda Lambert "Smoked" her six shooter.




And then KENNY blew the amphitheater apart. "I Went Out Last Night" had the dudes and the dudettes "Rockin and Sockin."


















NOTE!!
As you can see from the last few blogs (Blake Sheldon and George Strait) I'm have trouble loading my video's Mostly because they are to big (over 100mb). I will work around that soon as I slow down from some of the many concerts I've been going too. Stay tuned!!