Thursday, April 8, 2010

American Idol To 9 Results









Tonight's Idols show featured David Archuleta and Rihanna.

David sang "Imagine"


(click below)
"IMAGINE"

and Rihanna





provided some good music last night before Ryan got down to the bottom 3.


Well it was a surprise to me. While I had Aaron Kelly and Andrew Garcia right in the bottom 3, I missed when Big Mike Lynche was announced as the third one in the bottom three.
The bigger surprise was that he was up to be sent home after all the votes were tallied. However, it just bares me out when I said "Teenie Bopper" girls are voting for the young kids. Andrew and Mike are , I think, the two oldest Idol contestants this year.
Now the judges had the option to save Big Mike and after a short deliberation, they decided to keep Mike in the American Idol contest.
Wow, I'm glad they did, cause Mike is better than several of the remaining Top 9.
I hope kids start voting for the best performer instead of voting for the cutest guy.
We'll see next week !!