Wednesday, May 12, 2010

American Idol Top 4 Results









Tonight's results show had two great two guest performer's. The great "Rocker" Daughtry and the great "All Around" performer Bon Jovi!! WOW !! Now what was Fantasia doing on this show???

Here's Daughtry rocking "September," I'm seeing his concert on May 27th at the Sears Centre and I can't wait.

(click here)
"SEPTEMBER"


Then Jon Bon Jovi, "#1 Stud of Rock," and Richie Sambora get into "Superman Tonight." I think Jon dedicated the song to Mary, Jon's number 1 fan. She's seeing him July 30th at Soldier Field with seats almost on the stage. I'm going too but not with Mary and not as close. I'll be in section B1.

(click here)
"SUPERMAN TONIGHT"

Now for the final 3. ---Casey James was first announced, followed by Lee DeWyze, and finally Crystal Bowersox.

Big Mike Lynche bit the dust and was sent home.